Methodz-of-MadnessMethodz-of-Madness

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Kill Phill Kill Phill

Funny

That was very amusing, your sense of humor is akin to mine... keep up the good work

ps caffine RULES

Tookeh responds:

Thanks :D, I was really afraid this movie was going to get blammed... I was worried no one would pick up on my sense of humor, once being questioned if i was on drugs or crack, We all know my drug, Caffine O_O... Thanks for the positive review :)

Jimmy and Dex DVD Jimmy and Dex DVD

I wasted 1 minute and a 1/2 on this

One question, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!! this had nothing, nothing! please go back to your computer and try again.

Destination Egg! Destination Egg!

Well

It's good for toilet humor. In fact i like the sperms perspective on things. ps to those whom missed the point, it was taking a jab (forgive the pun) at anal sex not suggesting the auther enjoys it himself. People OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS! it's people like those who made stupid comments like "you must be gay for making that", it you who will eventually reduce NGs into a breeding ground og stick figure massacre shorts! gasp gasp that's my rant thank you for your time.

Creature Creature

WHA?

The only scary thing about this short is that it is still here. ok that was a little harsh, hmmm a little advise, try watching a few horror films. If you can't do it right than try doing it totally wrong, there's nothing better than a good b-grade horror film. Well thats my rant, keep on truckin'

Stick Slayer Episode Four Stick Slayer Episode Four

Wicked!

I looooove this flash! those stickmen are going down!!!!

ps to those of you out whom fail to see the humor in this series... LIGHTEN UP!! were you born with pencil lodged firmly up your asses or did take practice to reach that level of desiccation? Hugs & kisses

Black Ops: Virus Black Ops: Virus

Me like very mucho

Nice, i so understand that little animator's itch. sweet work, you just have to take it for what it is.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Yummy

purty good work. i really liked the little "Equilibrium" scene at the begining, nice gun-karta moves.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

Not bad, not bad at all.

I love the whole sicom feel. Audio recordings could be better.

But I don't think i'm one to be critizing your work at all, as I have yet to post any work of my own.

DAMN FINGER TRAP, TRAP TRAP TRAP TRAAAAAAAAP.